My Account Transparent Icon

What is a Letter of Authority (LOA)?


If your Letting Agency and/or Landlord has informed the current suppliers that you will be moving in, letters will be addressed to yourself at your new address. For us to manage and pay the bills we will require an LOA to transfer these details to Fused. Sometimes we may also request a Tenancy Agreement to support this LOA.

This website uses cookies for personalised advertising and to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For more information, read our Cookies and Other Websites sections of our privacy policy.