My Account Transparent Icon

I'm moving to a different property


If your tenancy is coming to an end, and all tenants are leaving the property you have two options: 

  1. Renew your Fused package at your new property and we’ll support you during your move to set up your package at your new address. 

  2. If you wish to cancel you'll need to get in touch with our support team. 

How do I cancel my current package if I’m moving out earlier than expected?

You’ll need to get in touch with our support team on 0191 6220 097. You’ll then be transferred to our home mover team where we can create a package for your new property.

How do I cancel my package if my contract is coming to an end?
If you have a fixed contract, there is no need to give us a call. A member of our team will be in touch when your package is about to come to an end. If you’re moving to another property, no worries! We can set up a new package for your new address.

Is there a cancellation fee? 

If you have a fixed contract, a cancellation fee will apply. If you are a rolling contract customer and decide to end your contract with 30 days notice or more, a cancellation fee will not apply. However, if you give us less than 30 days notice, we will charge a cancellation fee. When you renew your contract at your new address, the cancellation fee will be refunded back to you. 

A cancellation fee will also be applied for those who have a fixed contract with broadband included.

Do I need to send a meter reading? 

Yes, we will need a meter reading within 10 days of your tenancy end date, even if you have an unlimited energy contract. 

Do I need to return my router? 

The customer support team will be able to confirm whether or not your contract type requires the broadband router to be returned.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.